What’re the common faults of electrical bolt lock?
Do you know what’re the common faults of electrical bolt lock? And how to solve this faults?
1, Fault 1: Open the double glass door and install two electric mortise locks. After a period time, sometimes this or that tapered end cannot be down. What is the cause of the trouble?
There are two reasons:
1.1 Power problem.
There are two kinds of power problems:
1.11 One is the lack of power supply, that is, the power of the supply is not enough, or the actual power cannot reach the nominal value. You can try a more powerful supply because it will better with the greater power supply, which will have little side effects for the system. It is important to note that the voltage is not enough for the power, but it should make sure that the voltage and electric current are enough.
1.12 The other one is the arrangement of the line is not standardized, resulting in power problems. For example, the line from the controller to the lock is not thick. It requires a power cord of 1.0 square millimeter within 50 meters. And it should be used the power cord of 2.0 square millimeters or two share lines of 1.0 square millimeter if the distance is more than 50 meters. In addition, there is another point to note that there is a line of 1.0 between two locks, which means that each lock has only the power supply area of 0.5, so it is correct that every lock need a line of 1.0 square The construction of many customers is not standardized, because it will be far from the demand that the network cable of 0.2 square millimeters is used for the electric lock power supply, even with the short distance the network cable also cannot be used.
1.2 Electric lock is going to be broken:
When electric bolt lock will be bad but not completely bad, the working current will appear abnormal, and you will feel the electricity between the two locks is interlinked, making the other tapered end cannot be down. The best way to deal with this fault is to replace the two locks.
2, What is the reason and why the tapered end cannot be down when using the electric lock?
2.1 The reasons why electric lock cannot be down are the following:
- The door in the access control software is set to the normally open state by the operator.
- The open button of a door is stuck, which will be always in the state of being pressed.
- The voltage is enough or there is no voltage (such as the line is cut or the power supply is bad).
- The magnetic disk is too far away from the tapered end or the door is not closed. The magnetic disk and the tapered end are not perpendicular to each other, but the offset occurs, then the lock cannot be induced.
- The lock is provided with time delay, if the delay time is not over, the tapered end will be not down. The delay time of the electric lock can be set to 0-9 seconds, and the delay is generally not set, that is to say, the delay time is 0 seconds.
- The electric lock is bad.
2.2 There are several reasons why the tapered end of the electric lock cannot go off:
- The door in the access control software is set to the normally closed state by the operator.
- The tapered end may be stuck, for example, dust entered into the lock, or there are stuck defects in a mechanical design process. (This situation is very bad, but generally, it does not appear. Please mind that the electric lock is not installed on the ground but at the top of the door, which will be not easy to appear the dust. Moreover, you should choose the electric lock with the good reputation and)